The stakeholder meeting to discuss the plan going forward is scheduled for the 31st of May 2016 at the Royal Natal Education Centre at 10h00. We would welcome all shareholders who wish to contribute to the positive future of the Amphitheatre as a premier hiking destination and gateway to the Berg.
Please note that we have delayed the final decision on the proposed closure of the Amphitheatre until after the 31st of May stakeholder meeting. We hope by all means to prevent this drastic action from being taken, bearing in mind that the safety of hikers is foremost in our minds and that stakeholder engagement will ultimately guide decisions on the future of this area. This is an opportunity for us all to make a difference and we welcome your input. Thus, the date proposed initally for closure of the 20th of May is withdrawn.